Re: Online Accounts - Google Drive

Hey,

> I am experiencing spotty reliability when trying to connect to Google
> Drive via Online Accounts.  I have had success mounting the "drive" and
> gaining access to my documents.  However, I do not have success when
> trying to "Print to PDF", for example, and saving to Google Drive folder.
> I don't experience any error messages, but it just eventually times out.

Mounting Google Drive involves gvfs and libgdata, printing involves
the cloudprint module in gtk+. It is hard to say what's going on
without some logs.

I'd suggest setting these environment variables (via ~/.bash_profile
or so), rebooting, and then looking at the logs using journalctl:
  G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all
  GTK_DEBUG=printing
  LIBGDATA_DEBUG=4

Good luck!