Some performance criticisms of F25

Hi,

Jiri found this review (among many) of Fedora 25:

http://www.hecticgeek.com/2016/12/fedora-25-review/

It includes a couple recommendations:

 * We should restore systemd-readahead to speed boot time by ~30% for
users without SSDs. Endless has a downstream patch for this. Or we
could use Ubuntu's readahead utility.
 * We should switch from CFQ to deadline I/O scheduler (which Ubuntu
has been using for years) for subjective massive responsiveness
improvements when the system is under load

Of these, the later seems easier to change and more important. Anyone
know why we're still using CFQ? If the answer is "it's better for
servers" then perhaps we need a mechanism to adjust this on a per-
product basis.

Just wanted to put these issues back on the radar....

Michael