WG meeting reminder

Hi,

A reminder that we have a Workstation WG early morning on Monday. This
seems like kinda bad timing, since it's a holiday in the US. But it
would be good to make an effort to sign in to IRC for an hour anyway,
since the last meeting was six weeks ago and we probably don't want to
go eight weeks between meetings. I'd like to discuss an ongoing issue
with SELinux blocking our coredumpctl feature.

Michael