Re: Anaconda Install Banner Redesign

Mary Shakshober píše v Ne 01. 01. 2017 v 18:22 +0000:
> Hey there, I thought that I had posted about this earlier but the
> thread doesn't seem to be showing up anywhere so I'm going to put it
> out here again (apologies if this is coming up for a second time for
> some of you!). I'm with the Design Team and I've been working on a
> redesign for the Anaconda install banners and was hoping to get some
> input about the content/ functionality of what I've got after doing a
> couple of different iterations based on the design team feedback. I'm
> attaching a link to the design team ticket for this project so that
> you can see the progression of the banner. The latest version is the
> last one posted. If you have any ideas/ comments/ or other feedback
> feel free to email me at mshaksho@xxxxxxxxxx, comment here, do leave
> comments right in the design team ticket! Thanks!

I wonder if there is any plan to overhaul the whole screen. The banners
don't really have enough space there. There is a large blank space that
is supposed to be for extra spokes, but the new Anaconda has been with
us for 4 years and I haven't seen any extra spoke in action. It's just
huge waste of space that could be used by larger and more informative
banners.

Jiri