Re: Fedora 25 Workstation Wayland-by-default Test Day report

Olivier Fourdan píše v Po 17. 10. 2016 v 08:11 -0400:
> Hi Jiri,

Trying different videos now I can't reliably reproduce it. Looks like a
race condition. When I hit it, there is a grey bar on the top of the
screen above the video and when I try to get out of the fullscreen mode
Totem ends up in some sort of maximize/fullscreen state when the app's
UI is in fullscreen mode, but the GNOME Shell's top panel is visible.
And no button in Totem or Esc works to get out of it. I need to go to
Activities and close Totem's thumbnail.
But as I said I just found out I couldn't reliably reproduce it, so I'm
not sure if I can provide anything valuable for debugging.

Jiri