Re: Request for review of blocking deliverables for Fedora 25

Thanks for reviewing the list during the meeting [1].

As I have realized from the meeting minutes [1] and from private
conversation with Stickster, there is a Change proposal [2] to add
OSTree image for Workstation edition. Unfortunately this Change
proposal has never been submitted for review nor approved by FESCo. Up
to now it is still marked as "Incomplete". As we are far beyond the
deadline for accepting Change proposals for F25 release I would
suggest to move this Change to F26 release. Is it acceptable for the
WG ?

If this is not acceptable and the WG would like to push to have this
Change in F25, then we can ask FESCo for an exception to add this
Change to F25 release. As this Change is "Self contained" and should
not have impact on any part of Fedora (except build of a compose), it
might be IMO taken to consideration.

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-09-14/workstation.2016-09-14-15.00.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/WorkstationOstree

Thanks for your feedback and Regards,