Re: Another round of default app discussion

Last time I tried, Geary was so feature-incomplete that I had preferred facebook chat over it. Does it have GPG integration now? Filter support? A solid secure network stack? Does it clean unnecessary mail headers as does Evolution? Does it integrate with evolution-data-server to make gnome-contacts and the gnome-shell calendar work? Those are just the basic questions/requirements to replace evolution by default.

Still, the most important question: Is it actively maintained so we can expect fixes for security bugs and major crashers within a week or two?