Wayland-by-default: it is for Alpha, unless you change something

Hey folks!

We were just chewing over the Wayland-by-default Change and Fedora 25
status in the QA meeting. That led me to realize maybe this needs
emphasizing:

Alpha go/no-go (after the initial slip) is Thursday. We will be trying
to cut the Alpha RC today or tomorrow. Right now, *Wayland will be the
default* in any Alpha compose, because that's the state of things in
the 'stable' repo right now.

If you *don't* want Wayland to be default in Alpha you need to take
action right away. Wednesday is too late - unless we find blocking
issues in the RC compose and have to slip again, which you shouldn't
rely on.

If you want Wayland not to be default in Alpha, you need to file a bug
and propose it as either a blocker or a freeze exception issue
immediately, and submit an update that changes the default and mark it
as fixing the bug. Please ask me or any other person involved in the
blocker process if you need help on doing that.

If no blocker/FE bug is filed, Wayland will be the default in Alpha.