Workstation WG meeting recap 2016-07-06

Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-07-06/workstation.2016-07-06-14.00.html
Minutes (text): https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-07-06/workstation.2016-07-06-14.00.txt
Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-07-06/workstation.2016-07-06-14.00.log.html

* * *
===============================
#fedora-meeting: Workstation WG
===============================

Meeting started by stickster at 14:00:40 UTC. The full logs are
available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-07-06/workstation.2016-07-06-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 14:00:48)

* Any agenda changes?  (stickster, 14:04:51)
  * looks like nothing to list, not surprising given short notice
    (stickster, 14:06:19)

* F25 -- rpm-ostree status and next steps  (stickster, 14:06:34)
  * Next steps for rpm-ostree: figuring out how this will work with
    installer; and integrating into the buildsystem (discussion
    underway)  (stickster, 14:13:07)

* F25 -- Overarching themes/plans  (stickster, 14:15:06)
  * ACTION: mclasen provide update on installer story for rpm-ostree for
    next meeting (July 20)  (stickster, 14:52:40)
  * ACTION: otaylor share more about Flock talk on list or at next
    meeting, whenever first opportunity arises  (stickster, 14:53:23)
  * ACTION: cschalle stickster pursue approval of 3rd party software
    proposal so we can make progress on more flatpak content such as
    IDEs  (stickster, 14:54:14)

Meeting ended at 15:01:00 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* mclasen provide update on installer story for rpm-ostree for next
  meeting (July 20)
* otaylor share more about Flock talk on list or at next meeting,
  whenever first opportunity arises
* cschalle stickster pursue approval of 3rd party software proposal so
  we can make progress on more flatpak content such as IDEs

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* cschalle
  * cschalle stickster pursue approval of 3rd party software proposal so
    we can make progress on more flatpak content such as IDEs
* mclasen
  * mclasen provide update on installer story for rpm-ostree for next
    meeting (July 20)
* otaylor
  * otaylor share more about Flock talk on list or at next meeting,
    whenever first opportunity arises
* stickster
  * cschalle stickster pursue approval of 3rd party software proposal so
    we can make progress on more flatpak content such as IDEs
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------