two bugs found in fedora 24

hi all
I've just now gotten around to testing fedora 25. It's a fantastic
release, great work everyone! There are two bugs, minor ones both of
them, that I thought I'd mention though. The shortcut to enable the
screen reader and gnome's accessibility, alt+super+s, doesn't seem to
work on the gdm welcome screen or in gnome shell itself. Of course
pressing alt+f2 and typing 'orca' works just fine. The second bug is
that the keystrokes to raise and lower the volume, bound to xf86-volume
up and xf86-volume down respectively, don't seem to work, even though
I've checked and they are bound properly. I'm not certain if these are
fedora or gnome shell bugs, but just thought I'd report them. Either way
they're not showstoppers by any means. I wish I'd tested the alpha or
beta releases, I'd have caught them much earlier and I'd have reported them.
Thanks
Kendell Clark