Re: Fedora 24 is a GO: Press Release Needs Review

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 03:31:46PM -0400, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> In order to support the upcoming release of Fedora 24, the Fedora Marketing
> team is preparing a press release announcement for next week[1].
>
> While the tone of the article is about where we need it to be, we would
> like to solicit input from as many groups as possible for new features that
> you feel should have highlighted.
>
> Please visit the discussion area of the release page if you have any
> feedback and we will try to include as much as we can.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F24_general_release_announcement

I made a few tweaks to the Workstation area.  Brian, I wasn't sure to
what depth you wanted us to cover the extensive list here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_24_talking_points#Fedora_Workstation

Please let me know if you want a lengthier text, because we could
certainly provide it if desired.