host volume changed by VM guest

Hi,

Is this related to the earlier pulseaudio flat volumes conversation?

Host is Fedora 23, guest is Fedora 24, anytime I boot the VM the
host's volume is changed. If I inadvertently chnge the volume of the
guest, the host's volume goes to max.

If the host's volume is at minimum, and the guest volume is in the
middle, successively lowering the guest to minimum increases the host
volume to max. It's totally screwy.

If this is a different problem and I should file a bug, any suggestion
on what component to set it to would be helpful. If it's a known issue
then there's no point in cluttering this up further.

Thanks,

--
Chris Murphy