Re: Case against Firefox in FESCo

----- Original Message -----

I agree with this; yes, lets work with upstream to try to resolve this
and leave any thoughts on drastic action behind for now, even if that
means we ship a Firefox which only supports signed extensions either
temporary or permanently. Our browser team is overworked as it is, we
don't need to add to the burden.

Christian