Re: Replacing Shotwell with gThumb or Gnome Photos for F24?

El 26-11-2015 09:12, alex diavatis escribió:

Gnome Photos cannot be used to open an image though.
There is no "Open with" Photos. Not even possible for Terminal.

I think the approaches are different. I prefer a combination of Gnome Photos + EOG. (Like evince + gnome documents).
I also think you need to add basic editing EOG.