Re: Firefox integration in Workstation

On 11/11/2015 07:02 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
I know this has been covered in threads in the past, but just wondering if i could bring up the idea again of shipping the firefox-gnome theme[1] as the default firefox theme in Fedora.

Firefox is the default browser in Workstation, and it would be awesome if it looked closer to all the other default applications we ship

I have been running Firefox this way for a good amount of time. It works well and looks well.

Is it against the Red Hat / Mozilla trademark agreement to change the default theme?