F22 missing simple how to, contents list

I just tried out fedora 22 live to see what had changed since 10. What has always seemed lacking is a simple list of what is "in the box", and a "how do I" list for common tasks. This helps both the newbie and linux user who has changed distros. Change lists are only useful if you track every release. As an idea, start with a list of installed packages, keep only end-user stuff, add a use category field to sort by, and show the summary info string and how to launch it (desktop, terminal). Post this right on the desktop and at the top of the wiki. Why should it take more than a few seconds to answer common use questions? Example: what disk imaging tool is included and how do I find and use it? Likewise with browser, email, office apps, backup, music.