Re: GNOME Terminal downstream patching: missing translations

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fedora is still insisting on diverging from upstream GNOME Terminal.
I'm on the side that this isn't a great idea,

Considering the fact that one of the most loved features of Fedora 22 was terminal notifications, and the fact that upstream GNOME Terminal refuses to accept patches to add this functionality, I think downstream patching is our only choice.

--
-Elad.