Re: Is the text on for the workstation product on getfedora.org OK?

On 09/08/2015 12:44 PM, Nikos Roussos wrote:
Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed before, but is
there a reason e changed our primary domain to getfedora.org?

In terms of branding  fedoraproject.org seems a better fit. After all
our site is about the whole project, not just to download an iso.

This is probably off-topic for this list, but this is part of the overall strategy of the websites team for probably over a year now. The impetus to develop this plan was the Fedora.next effort - moving from one to three editions of Fedora fundamentally changed how we had to think about the website.

This old blog post outlines the initial proposal )which we ended up agreeing on and have moved forward with):

http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2014/04/01/a-proposal-for-fedoras-website-considering-fedora-next/

I am happy to answer any questions about the Fedora websites strategy in whatever forum deemed appropriate (the websites list might be best though?)

~m