Re: Repeat post

On 09/08/15 08:37, Andrew Walton wrote:

In the mean time my locals seem to be happy with nothing but Yumex checking for updates. This means a lot of them don't do updates very often but at least if they decide to they can start it running before they go to bed at night.

Just thought I'd better add to that - remember these are country people and most have the attitude "if it ain't broke don't fix it" so trying to explain to them why they should do updates is not always easy.

And telling an Aussie that "he has to" is a quick and easy way to start a private war.

Cheers.