F23 changes and the workstation

I haven't been following the F23 change proposals very closely, so I
was a little surprised when I found that the 'default local dns
resolver' feature as currently implemented will affect the workstation
quite a bit, despite what the Change page claims ("It is not something
a user would notice").

I think we should take a look at other changes that are in the queue
for F23 with an eye towards unexpected surprises like that.