gnome-builder in the Featured section of gnome-software

Hi,

Should we make gnome-builder a "featured" application in Workstation for F22?
Builder, while still young, is already a very useful IDE for both C
and Python from my experience, even when not working on GNOME
apps/libraries.

Additionally, right now when searching for "IDE" in gnome-software,
IDEs like Code:Blocks and Anjuta rank higher in the search result.
I'll send a patch upstream later to improve Builder's appdata and
keywords to try to get it higher on the list.

I really think Builder is something we should promote in Workstation,
it is a very useful tool for our target audience.
--
-Elad.