Re: any interest in a fedora branded sound theme

On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 18:32 -0500, kendell clark wrote:
> hi all
> I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks. Is there any
> interest in a fedora branded freedesktop compliant sound theme,
> possibly to go on the workstation image? I'd be glad to either take
> on
> this task myself or help produce one. I'm reasonably knowledgeable in
> the freedesktop sound spec so can make a pretty complete sound theme
> if anyone is interested. Do the fedora packaging guidelines apply to
> system sounds as well EG, no proprietary sounds from windows and/or
> mac?
>
> Thanks for reading
> Kendell clark
> Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux
> --

Hi Kendell,

I agree with Elad that improving the freedesktop sound theme would be
better than starting a fedora 'branded' one. I'm not sure if I a
'complete' sound theme would really be an improvement. But I could see
room for a special-purpose theme here, with the goal of being explicit
rather than subtle. 'HighContrast' for the ears, if you want.