Re: completely impressed with linux's accessibility

Hi Michael,

On 03/18/2015 10:58 AM, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
https://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/ exists, so
that would be a good starting point. My advice would be to try to make
it as short as possible, with the most important information on the
first page, so that developers can get the basics right with just a bit
of reading. I think the page "Coding Guidelines for Supporting
Accessibility" is possibly the most important part, but it's buried in
that guide. That should probably be the first thing a developer sees
when visiting the accessibility guide.

Thanks for the link! Any effort we do should then be focused on improved this guide I think!

~m