Re: Lock screen wallpaper

I'm not even sure the Desktop and LockScreen wallpapers cycle
independently. I set them to different stacks that change throughout
the day, but it seems to me they ended up in sync.

So, +1 for just one background for Desktop and LockScreen - saves me
the trouble of troubleshooting it. ;-)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the past couple of releases we have defaulted to a Fedora desktop
> background alongside the upstream GNOME lockscreen wallpaper. I do like the
> upstream lock screen background, but I'd prefer if it would match the
> desktop background by default, instead of having two wallpapers that were
> clearly designed separately and not intended to be used together. Any
> opposition to using the Fedora background for the lock screen as well? This
> means the art would be the same for both, unless the Fedora background folks
> come up with a different wallpaper for the lock screen.
>
> Also, a question: *where* does this setting exist? I was expecting a gschema
> override in gsettings-desktop-schemas, or maybe a patch to
> gnome-backgrounds, but I can't find it anywhere.
>
> Michael
>
> --

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.