Agenda for Workstation panel @ DevConf.cz

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/Workstation_panel_at_DevConf.cz_2015

I drafted up notes for the Fedora Workstation WG panel talk that's
happening on Sunday morning at the DevConf.cz event.  The talk is not
meant to be exhaustive regarding past or future Workstation features.
It's meant to summarize and highlight.  A substantial portion of the
time should be given to open audience questions/answers of the WG
members.

The agenda is open to review, edit, or comment on the agenda,
especially by WG members attending the conference[*].

= = =

[*] I'd ask WG members to be at the panel talk. I believe Christian,
    Matthias, Kalev, Owen are attending; did I err or miss anyone?