Re: Windows Dual Boot, with Secure Boot, release criteria

It's a very bad problem, but at the same time, we should not block the release on something that Fedora has never been able to handle, especially when we don't know how to fix it. Once we get it working, then regressing should be a blocker.

Here's another: if you buy a new computer with Windows 7, it is likely to support UEFI and enforce UEFI boot when booting from USB devices, but the disk will come with an MBR partition table. I've seen this setup on at least two (and I think three) new computers. Good luck trying to install Fedora on these machines. :(