Re: F21: thank you!

I don't subscribe to the devel list - only this one. I get more than enough mails already. :-(

What is the criticism about (shortly)? The only complaint I have is Gnome, that I never liked, - but I can see that 'spins' with other desktops are available now (personally I would take the XFCE spin). I still don't find Fedora as easily manageable as SuSE (what I have used occasionally  for almost 10 years), but for a desktop user, I think F21 is a vast improvement to previous releases. With some of the previous I had severe trouble getting a functional network connection, for instance. This time I did not come across anything essential that did not work 'out ofthe box'.

-- Peter