Branding

After all the discussion on branding, and talking with some other members of the Fedora Design team, it seems that the option for branding on Fedora 21 Workstation of putting the logo on the wallpaper (superimposed using a shell extension), is the best option.

Other options such as putting icons and text in the topbar can directly impact the user experience, so any of those changes will need to be user-tested, something that we don't really have time for in this release cycle, so we will need to reconsider these options with some relevant user testing data for the next release cycle.

cheers,
ryanlerch