Proposal: install dnf-plugins-core by default

Hi,
I tested the latest compose of F21 Workstation and found out that
dnf-plugins-core was not included in the default installation.

IMHO it's something we should fix. The package includes plugins that
allow users to easily work with Copr repositories and the planned
Playground repository. It should be part of the default user experience
because it's one of the nice details and integration with our services.
Copr has proven to be useful for both us (to give early adopters
software they can test, e.g. GNOME 3.12 in F20) and users (to easily get
new software which is not included in the official repositories yet) and
we should make working with it as easy as possible.

For those who don't know it: with this plugin you can easily add/remove
Copr repositores just by "dnf enable/disable name/project" instead of
inconvenient copying/deleting repo files.

I know that DNF is not yet the default package manager, but many users
already use it instead of yum just for these kind of things, so let's
give them the full experience of DNF.

An impact on the image size is minimal. The total size of
dnf-plugins-core including all its dependencies is 151 kB.

Jiri