Help with parcellite icon in the message tray

Hi,

I use parcellite with Gnome, and it has an icon in the bottom right
corner in the message tray. There's something wrong happening here -
when I hover my mouse over the "Disks" notification, for example, the
icon is highlighted if my mouse is anywhere over it. However, with
parcellite, the icon is only highlighted if my mouse is at a particular
area over the icon - not over the entire icon region. The dropbox icon
has a similar issue too. Would anyone know what's causing this? Is the
issue with the icons, or with the message tray?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!