tested KDE in Fedora Workstation 21 alpha rc1

Hi,

Following up to my action item from last week's WG meeting,
I installed KDE into a Workstation install (using "yum install @kde-desktop").
The installation went fine and the KDE desktop seems to be working well
(I tested with an Fedora Workstation 21 Alpha RC1 netinstall done yesterday).
I went through the Fedora i18n Test Day testcases on KDE.

BTW I did the original WS net install in a 1.5 GB x86_64 guest
(which took about 2 hours).  KDE seemed to hang a few times for me initially,
but I didn't see any more hangs after changing the guest to use 2GB FWIW.

I am not an expert KDE user so there are surely plenty of KDE areas I haven't tested:
so more testing by the KDE SIG, QA, and the community is of course most welcome.

Jens