Re: Do we really need LibreOffice installed by default?

Almost everything can be installed after the fact. Media players, web
browsers, document viewers, games. None are "required" and can be
installed afterwards.

That does not mean that an office suite isnt useful.

Having an office suite installed gives the impression that Fedora is
serious and redy for work, and also stops the default installation
from being seen as a "toy".

When OOO.o wasnt installed by default, it used to be one of the first
steps carried out by me (and I suspect many others). Having it on the
live media is IMO a good thing.