ARM images for F21

Hi All,

As Paul mentioned in another thread, the websites and other teams are
looking where to stick things for Alpha release in terms of downloads
and such.  One of the items that came up was the ARM image.

I don't really believe anyone in the WG is actively testing or looking
at ARM.  However, it's still being composed so we're being asked where
to put it.  Thoughts?

josh