Re: Workstation Abridged Meeting Minutes 2014-08-27

Hi

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
Hi All,

Below are some abridged meeting minutes from today's meeting.  Due to
Freenode netsplitting several times, there are fragments of
conversation in the logs and it was a very confusing meeting overall.
While this wasn't any fault of the WG's or Fedora, we do apologize and
hopefully next week will come together better.

Having regular meetings in IRC is something I have suggested to the desktop team via this list several years back and I am glad that it is happening now.  It is far more useful to understand *why* things are being changed as opposed to just observing the end results.  So thank you for everyone who is involved in setting this up

Rahul