Re: Image viewer applications

On 08/26/2014 11:01 AM, drago01 wrote:
I have not seen the hanging part but regarding the "image viewing
workflow" .. its exactly the same that I do. Go with nautlius into the
folder ... open with eog and navigate with the arrow keys.

On my 24 GB RAM / multi-core i7 workstation shotwell viewer is really not sweating at all, but on my x220 thinkpad with 4 GB RAM it's very noticeably poky. Sometimes I think the hanging/crashing may be related to gvfs (although eog somehow seems less affected) when working with sdcards / network mounts.

~m