Re: Removing firewall-config from the default install of Fedora Workstation

On Sun, 2014-08-24 at 16:38 -0400, Liam wrote:
> Personally, I've never had to adjust the firewall for (web)development
> reasons, but for personal use I most certainly have

Why did you need to adjust your firewall settings? Are you sure that
would still be required given the permissive default configuration in
F21?

> (and being able to type in firewall, and having it popup, AND knowing
> it's the tool that should work, unlike installing random firewall app
> X, is a nice feeling).

I'll take that one step further: to whatever extent we identify firewall
configuration to be necessary -- hopefully not at all -- we need to get
that configuration into System Settings.