Another workstation question: Anaconda user creation

Hi,
quick question I'd like to see some discussion about: Anaconda allows setting a password to the root user, or to create a normal user during the installation.

I think that we should hide the option to create a normal user (for the workstation image only), since we already do this in gnome-initial-setup where it makes more sense.

What do you think?

--
-Elad Alfassa.