Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Some important talks from Flock:

First, Christian Schaller's "Fedora Workstation - Goals, Philosophy, and
Future" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYtJZBgOrKw>

Second, Langdon White's "Fedora for Developers"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COAeCYSxEQk>

I'm particularly interested in feedback on the second one. A good discussion
started at the conference, but we ran out of time. Overall, it is somewhat
different from the "Workstation" idea I had in mind at last Flock and with
the _initial_ .next proposal, but I think Langdon and others arguing for
this more dramatic approach have convinced me.

What do you all think? The impact on F21 will be small, but a clear
direction here can guide our marketing, and, not so long from now, the
production of F22.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>