Re: default file system, was: Comparison to Workstation Technical Specification

Josh Boyer wrote:
I've yet to actually advocate against this majorly, but I'm pretty
against using btrfs as the default for any product.  At least in the
F21 timeframe.  It's simply not ready.

What about when it is ready?

Ext4 has its btrfs conversion tool. Changing from ext4 to XFS, for arguably negligible benefits for Workstations, will make it more difficult for Fedora users to transition to btrfs.