Re: default file system, was: Comparison to Workstation Technical Specification

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 18:11:35 -0500,
  David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I say the default Fedora filesystem should be up for vote, much like FESCo
members or the code name for a release.

I don't think that is a good idea. I'd rather see a small group of subject experts make the decision for the default, than have a large group of Fedora contributors vote, who may not be in a good position to judge the relative merits of file systems.