Modifying mail account preferences for online accounts in gnome 3.6

Hi folks,

I just updated to Fedora 18 (couldn't wait any more for Gnome 3.6). It
looks pretty good. I had a query though:

I use my google account as one of my online accounts. Previously, I
could make modifications to the mail preferences for this gmail account
in evolution such as my default signature, a gpg signing key, default
reply to etc. In gnome 3.6 though, when I try to make changes in
evolution, it says "Data source is not writable". How would one set
these things then?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,