Activities mode search doesn't find files anymore?

Hi folks,

I was trying to use the search box in the activities view to find my pdf
files, but it doesn't work any more. I remember it working earlier. It
shows applications, folders, contacts, but no files in the search
results.

I installed the tracker-gui "desktop search", and that shows my files,
so tracker is working correctly. Gnome documents seems to show my files
too.

Is this a change in behaviour of the search box, or is it a bug (known?)

The desktop file search was a huge convenience, so I'm a little gutted
that it isn't working any more :/
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,