Re: Request for review: new desktop groups

> As part of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ReworkPackageGroups, I've
> been working on redoing some of the groups that make up installation choices
> in anaconda. The idea is to offer a simpler interface, where the user simply
> selects which environment they want to run in, plus options for that
> environment.
>
> Based on what's in the kickstart file for the Desktop spin, here's what I
> have for the Desktop:

NetworkManager-gnome is dead, having been replaced by both
network-manager-applet and nm-connection-editor, among others.  At this
point, the Shell is functional enough that we don't need
network-manager-applet anymore for GNOME desktops.  But we still need
nm-connection-editor.

Dan