Bridge GTK Theme

Greetings everyone,
There has been discussion on the Xfce list about the Bridge GTK2/3
theme [1] which is a port of Adwaita. From the description on
GNOME-Look "This theme is a 'bridge' to bring GTK 2 and Qt
applications along on your journey to enjoying GNOME 3 with Adwaita.
Pixmap engine required."

Christoph informed me that perhaps there had been some discussion
already of taking this theme and packaging it, so he suggested I asked
here first before doing anything.

If there are already no plans in place, I was thinking of packaging
this up for Fedora.

Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Jayson