InstallFedoraButton for LiveCD

Hello Desktop SIG,

I have created a gnome-shell extension for Fedora Desktop LiveCD which should make the Fedora Installer more discoverable. I have discussed it on devel list:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-April/165234.html

and then proposed to include it into anaconda:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2012-April/msg00212.html

Since your interest is the desktop and its default look and feel, could you please voice your opinions on one of those lists (preferably probably devel)?

Thanks.