Re: GDM and Locked screen password dialog theme.

On 04/01/2011 06:50 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Well, yes. It does. I'll take the fact that these two really stand out
> as a positive sign that we've managed to get the desktop itself into
> fairly good and polished shape...

Yup I agree you guys have manage to get the desktop it self in a fairly
good and polished shape beside these two along with the background does
not get darker blue in dual monitor setup on the second monitor when you
go to overview/windows mode are the only things I can think of that feel
out of place.

And the design sample that was posted seems to fit right in for GDM and
Screen Lock.

JBG