Re: Fwd: [Fedora-spins] Nightly composes using XZ spins

> Hi
>
> Might consider including LibreOffice or parts of it in the Live CD if
> feasible
>
> Rahul

FWIW on this, a quick boot test on the latest nightly looks to work
fine, and I had a look at the 01/22 and 01/23 logs, they have the same
number of packages and there's no obvious huge breakage...so it looks
like we really did just gain 130MB of space for free, yay!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey