Re: laughlin-backgrounds-gnome size increase

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 13:35:50 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/17/2010 01:22 AM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> > Would be nice though, if you could then change the desktop spin
> > kickstart to use the animated version of the wallpaper by default as
> > we'd like to see it used on it.
> >

> Unfortunately the animated wallpapers on the desktop spin make it go
> over in size, by just a few megs.  We're still in a "no-go" state until
> this gets fixed :/

I removed the animated backgrounds from the Desktop livecd image to get
it under size.

I noticed that at least on one machine that a dd'd image to a usb device
wouldn't boot because of an isolinux.bin issue. I filed a bug on this,
though I don't think it's a blocker.