Re: Help with talking points

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 00:18 +0200, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Gianluca Sforna <giallu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Some examples just coming to mind: drivers for ATI/Nvidia cards, 3D
> > acceleration and/or compositing, power management, user account dialog
> >
> > Additionally, IIRC webM was released just after F13 come out; will
> > Firefox in F14 be able to play youtube without flash?
> >

> More user visible things to check about current status: multi touch,

I don't think this is going to be user visible until GTK+ / Qt get
support, and that's not likely for F14 (especially since we're not
taking GTK+ 3).

> hybrid graphic support

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast; the X guys haven't even fixed my
hybrid laptop so that *either* of its two adapters work, yet, let alone
made them both work together.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey