Re: Updates next steps

> I don't understand this, tbh. If anything, doing more testing for each
> set of updates would seem to benefit from pushing updates less
> frequently, since it gives us more time to actually test them. Is that
> not the case ?

That might be the case if it also slowed down the /submission/ of
updates.  Those don't slow down for anything it seems, and adding any
artificial delay in responding to those submissions will just cause
pileups and larger and larger sets of things to fix, as well as exposing
more issues of multiple submissions for the same package just different
versions of it.

But here again I'm going down the "no" path, which is not productive.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!